The Oklahoma Insurance Department gives information on how to file any potential winter storm damage claims. More information can be found by …
ATOKA — Reba McEntire said she wished her parents could see her new southeastern Oklahoma restaurant open.
A district attorney filed a motion to quash the News-Capital’s Open Records Act requests for police videos after officers fatally shot a man.
Oklahoma’s new attorney general filed a motion requesting the state appellate court set more time between executions to reduce burden on priso…
The spiritual adviser for a man scheduled to be executed Thursday filed a motion for an emergency stay to allow time for litigation in a lawsu…
Here is a look at 11 executions scheduled this year in Oklahoma:
Oklahoma is set to execute the first of 11 death row inmates in 2023 on Thursday as part of the state’s plan to execute 25 inmates in two years.
This Week's Circulars
- Motion to continue federal murder trial granted
- Jaci Inman 'overjoyed' with McAlester Hall of Fame induction
- Jaci Inman to be inducted into McAlester Athletic Hall of Fame
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – Jan. 23-27, 2022
- OSP inmate accused of murder faces federal indictment
- OUR VIEW: Internship program helps
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: What to do when a boil order is issued for drinking water
- McAlester's Madigan Griffith strengthening bonds in senior season
- David Crosby: Here's to a highflying Byrd — and more
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.